Role: Sr Developer - Siebel Applications Developer
Location: For Equinix (Can work remote from current location) – Preferred Candidates who can work from Philippines
Position type: On contract with Cloud Kinetics – Expected contract duration – 12 months to start with
Also, this role requires the candidate to have hands on experience with EAI, Scripting, Configuration and workflow,
***** KEY SKILLS: SIEBEL DEVELOPER, EAI, INTEGRATIONS, SCRIPTING, CONFIGURATION, DEVELOPMENT, WORKING IN US SHIFT IN DEVELOMENT, SUPPORT AND ENHANCEMENTS, Hands on Solid Technical*****
As a key member of the Global Software Engineering team you will be responsible for defining best practices for designing, developing solutions, extending and supporting various modules and components of Siebel applications suite. You will be involved in the development lifecycle from analysis, design, build, test and release with a focus on delivering solutions against business goals, technical requirements and platform engineering standards and best practices.
- Configure & customize Business Components, Business Objects, Integration Objects, Workflow Processes
- Carry out unit test of developed components
- Prepare technical documentations on the deliverables
- Interact with team and guide in technical analysis, designing & performance tuning
- Design and code reviews to ensure standards and quality level for the build
- Identify, define and implement best practices for process improvements for SDLC management
- Manage in-house & vendor deliverables very optimally to meet time, scope & budget commitments.
- Work with globally distributed teams & build excellent working relationships with other teams inside and outside of Global Software Engineering.
- Prepare and report project performance metrics and KPI
- Must have BS Compute Science or equivalent with years of experience in Siebel implementation and support
- Must have strong technical and functional knowledge of Siebel Application 8.x modules like Quotes, Sales Orders, Order Fulfillment, Activity Plans, Complex Assets, Product Configuration in the context of MACD and Asset-based Ordering
- Must have experience in a global team including vendors for implementing Enterprise Apps and Integration projects.
- Strong engineering leadership skills with a proven track record of success on large/highly complex projects preferably in the area of Enterprise Apps and Integration. Must have the ability to communicate technical issues and observations.
Hands-on experience in development using best practices and standards on Siebel Application technologies :
o Siebel Developer Tools, Business objects, Data layer, UI layer
o Siebel Customer Order Management Workflows and Configuration
o Siebel architecture and deployment
o Siebel Product Configurator knowledge desirable
o Siebel Open UI
o Siebel Upgrade
o Siebel Integration
Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate & work with fellow team members and other functional team members to coordinate & meet deliverables.
Must be a team player with strong inter-personal skills
Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision. Must have the ability to escalate issues in a timely manner.
Ability to influence and drive decision making to solve problems at different levels.
Excellent written, verbal, presentation & documentation skills to foster clarity and predictability. Must be able to effectively communicate with people at different levels including customers, vendors, management, technical stake holders, developers etc.
Cloud Kinetics || www.cloud-kinetics.com
E: [Confidential Information]
About Cloud Kinetics: APN Technology Partners – Amazon Web Services
Cloud Kinetics locations: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, India, USA
With 300 employees and counting, Cloud Kinetics Solutions has been major player in the Cloud. We are among the few companies to have migrated entire large DC's (400+ servers) all-in to the cloud, and deploy and manage SAP on Cloud. Our Cloud team consists of certified cloud architects , certified sysops engineers. The Arcus Cloud Management Platform is built and managed by certified cloud developers. For more details visit www.cloud-kinetics.com