Job Description :
- Work alongside our engineering team to create new features related to financing and payments
- Architect and implement event-driven backend systems that provide support for our core underwriting business
- Contribute to developing best practices for continuous integration and deployment
- Consistently improve maintainability and stability of the codebase
- You have experience working with APIs of reasonable complexity.
- You understand Java is more than just coffee, and pretty good at using it.
- You have experience working with non-relational databases such as MongoDB.
- You like to think and solve problems.
- You will communicate to resolve conflicts and like to build relationship with your team members.
- You have minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience building and developing amazing technology platforms.
- If you are fresh grad and you think you have what it takes to be world class software engineer, do apply!
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content