Excellent opportunity for C++ Engineers to work with a leading Technology Innovation Company!
Work with young and dynamic engineers ready to face challenges to design, build and deliver technical and business solutions in semiconductor and PCB industry.Responsibilities:
Skill set required:
- Planning, analysis, design, implementation and testing of software.
- Review product/feature requirements and write SRS.
- Prepare and execute unit test case for every feature developed or bug fixes if necessary.
- Coordinate with QA Team to solve every software defects found in handler software.
- Analyze and understand field escalation based on software logs.
- Provide containments/workaround for software issue reported.
- Technical Documentation
- Visit customer sites to support critical field issues if necessary.
- Provide technical sharing, guidance and code review to Junior Software Engineers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong skill in C++/C (Object Oriented Programming).
- 3-5 years’ experience in developing software for Embedded Systems.
- 2-3 years’ experience in semiconductor / machine automation industry.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Effective English verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Semiconductor Manufacturing / Automation Industry is an added advantage.