Are you searching for a job in an innovative setting Do you feel passionate about working with the newest technologies in the 3D printing industry Are you able to focus and deliver quality Then you may be the person we're looking for to join our team!
- Develop and maintain medical-class softwares in C++ for 3D software;
- Design, develop, perform and maintain unit testing based on the Software Requirement expectations;
- Plan, design and write Software Design Specification at the start or before the implementation;
- Apply proper Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) principles and practices throughout the solution development process;
- Ensure coding standards are followed and help to enforce good programming practices within the engineering team;
- Work in an Agile / Scrum process by providing transparency on the task progressions and taking responsibility for organizing and planning own work;
- Proactively participate in technical discussions and meetings that can contribute to better understanding of the Software Requirement’s design & implementation;
- Open in sharing the technical knowledge and techniques that can improve the knowledge base of the development team. Adhere to organizational quality process for ISO/FDA compliance.
- Degree in Computer Science OR Engineering (majoring in Computing, Electrical, Electronics or other relevant areas);
- At least 5 years’ experience in the C++ software development with understanding on the software development lifecycle;
- Knowledge of MFC and STL is a plus;
- Strong grasp of 2D/3D mathematics is a plus;
- Prior experience with image processing and real-time graphics applications is a plus;
- Prior experience in an ISO/FDA/CMMi regulated environment is a plus.
We offer attractive benefits such as:
- You have an eye for the bigger picture as well on user experience level as on technical level.
- You are a team worker and can inspire the team to a higher level with respect to quality and efficiency.
- You can communicate well in English (oral and written).
- 5 day work-week, with staggered work hours
- Competitive remuneration packages
- An MNC environment with the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams in different offices
- Group Medical and Life Insurance
- Sports activities
- One way flight ticket and visa covered to come Malaysia