What you will do:
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
• Write well-designed, testable code.
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
• Document and maintain software functionality.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing system.
• Participate in requirement gathering, design, coding, and implementation of back-end. platform development, which included features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end system integration.
• Collaborate with project team to prepare technical specifications.
• Interact with subject matter experts to understand business& technical requirements.
• Contribute to code review for quality assurance and conformance to standards/guidelines.
• Provide technical guidance and lead team members.
• Support application development in technical troubleshooting and performance monitoring.
• Ensure codes, frameworks & methodologies use are keep updating and optimizing.
• Able to communicate with project manager and customers associated with a project.
N2N Connect is a leading and fast expanding IT solution provider in Malaysia, aiming to expand more to the Southeast Asia Region. We provide a comprehensive range of end-to-end IT services, products and solutions to stockbroking, banking and SME industries. Seamless and integrated solutions are offered through our wide and established corporate customers.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
To perform deep dive of the current ICTI landscape (Data Center, Open & Closed Networks, Cloud Communication) and provide recommendations for ERP harmonization and landscape simplification.
Our organization is looking for a IT Department Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur and we came across your profile on Monster.com.
Hello Speakers, Location:Malaysia Must be a Degree Holder Sal:upto(best in market) Shifts:24*7 Send Resumes: [HIDDEN TEXT] or wtsapp (+918587037578)
Software Developer works under the supervision of a Senior Software Developer to write code and test the programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting and modifying software specifications throughout the production life
We are looking for candidates to gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends, analyse data and turn it into information which can offer ways to improve the business, in turn affecting business decisions.
Vettons seeks an experienced Product Owner (Front End) with a strong background in maintaining product development and improvement life cycle. Roles focusing on catering solution for internal and external frontend mobile and web application.
We are looking for an experienced candidate that are responsible for supporting the Manager and Financial Controller in conducting key activities such as Month-End close, AR, AP, Account Reconciliations, Tax and Audits.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content