IT Systems Development, Configuration & Testing
• Provide technical expertise with respect to leading-edge IT development technologies specifically in the area of Clearance solutions
• Provide technical input on design, development, and implementation of Clearance solutions
• Configure/implement IT systems using the agreed technologies components (e.g. SOA)
• Provide/design solution for Non-Functional Requirements
• Support the IT system deployment process as and when required
• Meet project milestones and budget
• Technical Quality assurance and testing for solution within the scope of the domain
• > 3 years of extensive experience in .Net/Java or EDI experience (either one is required). List of technologies as below for your reference.
o Framework - ASP.NET/Microsoft .NET, Java, Nhibernate, Windows Workflow/Communications Foundation
o Backend – Microsoft SQL Server, Windows IIS, Websphere MQ
o Reporting – Jasper Reports, Crystal Reports
o Integration – B2B integration (EDI), GXS AI (GXS Application Integrator Coding Mapping / Map Development GXS AI Map Development)
o EDI standards - ANSI X12, EDIFACT
o File Formats - Flat File, XML, CSV
Terrabit Consulting Group is one of the leaders in the IT Consulting industry across Asia Pacific. Founded in 2009, Terrabit Consulting began its operations in Singapore as a Software Development company. With time, the robust client base and growing demand for various IT services in different parts of Asia sparked the expansion of Terrabit. Currently, Terrabit has offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India and Australia, with a new office commencing soon in Dubai to cater towards the Middle Eastern market. Moreover, Terrabit is ethnically and racially diverse, with employees of more than 30 different nationalities working across the region.
Terrabit Consulting has been ranked as one of the "50 Best Companies to Watch 2018" by The Silicon Review:
Terrabit Consulting has also been rated as one of the "25 Most Promising IT Services Solutions Providers - 2017" by APAC CIO Outlook:
Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations. Participating in meetings, workshops, and learning opportunities. Observing and learning from experienced staffs. Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols & processes.
Job Description • Management of information and analysis, including budgets and forecasts • Ensure compliance with regulatory, statutory and internal group requirements • Prepare periodic financial reporting and year end closing including local book,
Lead and manage independent validation reviews across a wide range of core credit, market, operational, risk capital or other business-impact models used throughout the financial institutions
A largest integrated financial service institutions
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content