Looking for Software technical lead for permanent role in Kuala Lumpur.
Job brief – Software technical lead
• • We are looking for a Software (SW) technical lead to be part of an agile development team - building and working on enterprise, web & mobile grade software systems. The SW technical lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
• • Work closely with the General Manager in collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, timeline & effort estimation.
• • Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain on enterprise, web & mobile applications built on various technologies.
• • Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery based on Agile methodology.
• • Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
• • Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
• • Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• • Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• • Package and support deployment of releases.
• • Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
• • BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• • 5+ years’ experience in technical architecture, technical infrastructure and environment management disciplines
• • 5+ years’ experience leading small to medium teams in delivering software applications within timeline, resources and budget
• • 5+ years’ experience as a full stack developer in software development (enterprise, web and mobile applications) using various technologies
• • Strong understanding of software development lifecycle working with waterfall and agile methodologies
• • Strong understanding of cloud implementations and micro services
• • Strong knowledge of version control software and strong command on build and release management processes
• • Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• • Malaysian citizen
If interested, kindly send us your profile along with
0. No. Of years of experience in full stack development
0. No. Of years of experience as lead
0. Current salary
0. Expected salary
0. Joining time
We are a Consulting and IT Services Provider that deliver wide range of business technology services, consulting services and custom application development. Our focus is to achieve Service Delivery as per the needs of our clients through ensuring service excellence using the best technology, people, and practices available.
Functions : Marketing & Communications, Sales/Business Development
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Exciting opportunity in working with our client to bring Business Intelligence & Analytics into life. Expansion in newly set up Azure team. Training will be provided for Azure (if applicable) but MS SQL skillset would be mandatory
Our organization is looking for a IT Department Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur and we came across your profile on Monster.com.
To perform deep dive of the current ICTI landscape (Data Center, Open & Closed Networks, Cloud Communication) and provide recommendations for ERP harmonization and landscape simplification.
Develop and execute end-to-end integration and unit test cases. Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools. Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
Hello Speakers, Location:Malaysia Must be a Degree Holder Sal:upto(best in market) Shifts:24*7 Send Resumes: [HIDDEN TEXT] or wtsapp (+918587037578)
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content