Preferred QualificationsRecruiting Sourcer
The Oracle ASEAN Recruitment organization includes a team of highly trained and competent sourcers who are providing a comprehensive support to our recruiters.
We are looking to hire an additional Sourcer to work closely together with our Principal Recruiters across ASEAN.
- In joining the ASEAN Sourcers team, you will be required to own the candidate research cycle from beginning to end.
- Working closely with assigned Recruiters to understand, support and deliver innovative resourcing / recruitment solutions
- Provide constructive and valuable research reports for Recruitment projects
- Work with recruiter to ensure maximum external exposure
- Support the Recruiter in candidate research
- Manage the response to candidates on designated vacancies
- Taking ownership of the candidate research cycle and subsequent delivery of high calibre individuals to the lead recruiter
- Assist recruiters with CV screening and interviewing
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate candidate data on recruitment database
- Respond quickly, accurately and professionally to all correspondence
- Ensure that CVs are passed to Recruiter if appropriate for other LOBs/vacancies
- Gain a thorough understanding of roles across ASEAN to facilitate accurate database searches
- Understand broader requirements in Oracles hiring strategy to identify potential hires in other LOB%26#39;s to those being searched
- Complete ad hoc projects as requested
- Work in line with Oracle ASEAN%26#39;s processes and procedures
- Work with Oracle ASEAN Recruitment%26#39;s social media tools to ensure maximum exposure
- Project management of various tasks and projects
- Fluency in English, another ASEAN language will be advantageous.
- Innovative approach to problem solving.
- Organized and self-motivated individuals with the ability to priorities and multitask.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Recruitment/Sourcing
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to interact with people from a variety of different cultures.
- Proven ability to build relationships across international/organizational boundaries.
- Drive and enthusiasm a must.
- Team player.
- Ability to work with initiative.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Sense of humor.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements