About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Significant transformation is underway within the Cyber Security Services (CSS), under the overall purview of COO &ndash Trust, Data and Resilience, to rapidly improve the control environment, along with digitization and innovation.
- The CSS team is made up of cyber security thought leaders, who are accountable for the provision of a global set of cyber security services and products in order to maintain and continuously improve Bank&rsquos cyber security posture in today&rsquos ever evolving cyber security landscape.
- The CSS team protect the Bank from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security technology services, managing and responding to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of Bank&rsquos business operations and meet the both internal and external stakeholders&rsquo expectations across 70+ countries and territories, in which SCB operates.
The Cyber Defence Centre (CDC) is the Bank&rsquos first line of defence. The Cyber Forensic team works within the CDC focusing on advanced incident analysis (malware reverse engineering and breach investigations). The Cyber Forensic requires a strong Lab Manager. This role reports to the Head of Cyber Forensic, and is responsible for day-to-day lab management activities, incident response investigations, digital forensic examinations, research into cutting edge forensic techniques, and evaluation of forensic tools.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support Day-to-day lab management activities case/workload prioritisation, software/infrastructure administration (including maintenance, onboarding and procurement)
- Support the Head of Forensic in driving the strategic forensic program globally
- Support the design and implementation of the forensic infrastructure, develop, and maintain a strategic mid to long-term plan for expansion and growth
- Enforce compliance of service offerings, and implementation of key metrics Key Performance indicator (KPI)
- Subject matter expert/trainer in either Host Forensics, Mobile forensic, Network Forensics or Malware Reverse Engineering
- High level of competency in Host Forensics, Mobile forensic, Network Forensics and Malware Examinations.
- Producing comprehensive and detailed incident / forensic reports and technical briefs.
- Work with the team to evaluate products and procedures to enhance security of the data environment and stakeholders about importance of Cyber Security policies and practices.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Head CDC
- CDC Tier 1 & Tier 2
- Malware Protection
- Threat Intelligence
- Shared Investigative Services
- Bachelor&rsquos degree in computer science or related field and/or commensurate experience
- A minimum of 5 years&rsquo experience conducting digital forensic or malware examinations
- Preferred qualification in one of the following software-neutral digital forensic certificates: CCE, GCFA, GREM, GCFE or CFCE
- Experience with the following forensic suites is preferred: EnCase, X-Ways, Cellebrite and FTK.
- Experience and knowledge of criminal law and procedures is highly desirable, including criminal investigations, emerging technologies, new and emerging computer technology, evidence handling procedures.
- Experience in the development and implementation of procedural and policy documentation
- Demonstrated experience in reverse engineering, code examination and dynamic analysis of Malware.
- Experience with the following dynamic analysis suites is preferred: IDA Pro, Radare2, OllyDbg, WinDbg.
- Demonstrated experience in software development or scripting is highly desirable.
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Strong communications skills to explain technical issues to management and attorneys
- Experience with managing people and projects
- Effective report writing skill
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.