Job Description :
Owns the overall delivery providing expert consultancy to developers and leads in the area of specialization; ensuring process level and customer level compliance.
- Define and evaluate standards and best practices for the technology area of expertise
- Collaborate with architects by helping them in choosing the technology tools for solution proposals.
- Proactively suggest new technologies for improvements over the existing technology landscape.
- Leads technical consultancy assignments which involve specialists from various disciplines and takes responsibility for the quality timely delivery and appropriateness of the team’s recommendations
- Make recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness efficiency and delivery of services using technology and methodologies
- Mentor Specialist-I in such a way that they can progress to the next level of growth.
- Conduct and contribute in customer business review meetings. Influence and improve customer satisfaction
- Review and sign-off reports.
- Set FAST goals and provide feedback to FAST goals of mentees
- Review participate in RFP defense meetings.
- Responsible for overall delivery to the customer.
- Management of trainings skill matrix tracking and attrition
Measures of Outcomes:
- Adherence to embedded engineering process and standards (coding and quality standards)
- Defined productivity standards for multiple projects
- Adherence to schedule
- On time completion of mandatory compliance trainings and certifications
- Innovativeness (in terms of how many new ideas/thought processes/standards/best practices he/she has come up with)
- Define and enforce quality and productivity standards of deliverables
- Percent of voluntary attrition
- Cost effective solution deployment.
- Adhere to organizational policies and processes
- Create and own business opportunities as per organization benchmark
- Guide and own the complex Embedded design architecture/LLD sequence/use case / flow diagrams; linking to customer requirements.
- Own the Proposal elicitation RFQRFP and finalization.
- Provides reliable solutions guidance to a variety of problems
- Design the embedded SW and code as per design patterns coding standards templates and checklists.
- Define and maintain technical standards and best practices
- Suggest guide testing strategies and approaches.
- Own the templates checklists guidelines standards for design/process/development
- Own the deliverable documents – design documentation requirements test cases and results
- Implement and monitor configuration process
- Review address project risks and rewards as per organization standards.
- Own design reviews add value and take responsibility for the design and overall quality of the embedded software
- Own customer release process and packages.
- Own project estimates effort and resource planning for projects kick-off.
- Own documents on the technical side of the project schedule with estimates and identified risks
Interface with Customer :
- Work closely with customer architects for finalizing design
- Proactively influence customer thought process
- Consider NPS Score of customer and delivery performance
- Technically oversee and taking ownership of end to end project lifecycle
Assists others in resolving complex technical problems:
- Manage all aspects of problem management activities investigating the root cause ofrnproblems and recommends SMART (specific measurable achievable realistic timely)rnsolutions.
Development and review of Standards & Documentation:
- Define software process improvement activities and communicate them to a range of individuals teams and other functions
Leading Complex Projects:
- Leads the technical activities in a significant or complex project or portfolio of projects; accountable to the technical engineer or project manager or portfolio manager for the delivery and quality of technical deliverables.
- Forecast the roadmap for future technical certifications
- Ability to provide expert opinions to business problems
- Proactively identify solutions for technical issues
- Ability to contribute / support Architects.
- Ability to create technical evaluation procedures
- Coaches and leads others in acquiring knowledge and provides expert advice
- Ability to translate conceptual solutions to technology solutions by choosing the best technical tools
- Break down complex problems into logical components
- Interface with other teams designers and other parallel practices
- Create and articulate impactful technical presentations
- Follow high level business etiquette in emails and other business communication
- Build confidence with customers by meeting the deliverables on time with a quality result
- Ability to design a new system from scratch
- Capability to take up reengineering of existing systems by understanding the functionality
- Capability to estimate and present with client
- Ability to contribute to Idea and innovations
- Ability to maintain high motivation levels and positive dynamics
- Ability to develop and compliance with financial plans and budgets
- Ability to impact and influence
- Talent for customer relationship building
- Ability to do Account Strategy planning
- Skill in optimizing project portfolio timelines and delivery objectives by achieving consensus on stakeholder priorities
- Knowledge on design and code Embedded C C++ programming (OOP) Java and STL for product level.
- Knowledge to create and execute one or more of the following domains:
- Fuse / Power domains / Pre-OS design / OS enabling / HAL /Security crypto engines.
- Knowledge of Linux / Android kernel patching Back porting kernel patches and OOT merging Upstreaming to community
- Experience in analysing complex software systems and de-compose it in context of architecture view
- Knowledge on reverse engineer source code written in C / C++ and generate requirements write equivalent code in a higher level language.
- Knowledge to configure diagnose troubleshoot and support AUTOSAR (MICROSAR) embedded software system (e.g. OS RTE and .arxml generation BSW modules) as well as application software components.
- Debugging tools like DPO/DSO MSO Protocol analyser Network analyser Audio analyser Video analyser Spectrum analyser and JTAG Emulators
- Comprehension of OS Scheduler Pre-emptive Round robin & Cooperative scheduling related work
- Knowledge on SW development in area of CAN Diagnostics Vehicle Functions etc.
- Knowledge on select right IoT & IO protocols as per problem statement.
- Understanding of safety critical quality standards (MISRA ISO26262 EN50128).
- Knowledge on motor controller FW PLDC Controller AC Controller domains.
- Familiar with hardware schematics and design/implement associated embedded software.