About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
This position will be responsible for:
Re-engineering: Optimisation, Elimination and Digitisation
- Perform on-going process review for SG CCC with an objective to improve its operational efficiency
- Support in the implementation of Group Re-engineering Agenda which aligns the SG CCC with the global performance standard
- Collaborate with country or group SQ Team to conduct procedural change from VOC to enhance service delivery and improve customer experience
- Conduct root cause analysis for all level of severity complaints written and identify gaps in process, risk, people, system and service delivery
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner to stakeholder engagement and sign-off
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans - e.g., communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan in collaboration with designated specialists to support successful project implementation on site
- Implement rectifications agreed during monthly country and group VOC meetings which may involve reviewing existing procedures to identify service delivery gap
- Interface with system development team from country or group Tech and Ops team to implement 'Straight-Through' approach to optimise process and improve efficiency operationally which have a significant impact on frontline service quality
- A key player in ensuring that the re-engineering team collaborates and performs in an excellent manner within in a matrix structure
- Share best practices with other regional customer care teams
- Support Senior Manager, Re-engineering to drive, develop and prioritise initiatives for standardisation, cost efficiency and process improvements that will impact the service quality and customer experience in contact centres
- Support implementation of initiatives driven by Group Re-engineering throughout the work year
- Through results obtained from analysis of MIS on daily KPI for performance, event triggers and vital signs of mass errors or process breakdowns, provide expertise in identification of procedural gaps, recommend rectifications, manage implementation of solutions and follow-thru till 100% service recovery takes place
- Conduct analysis on call samples at regular intervals to identify and initiate improvements to eliminate non-value added and non- straight through / manual interventions in all of contact centre service delivery touch points, enhancing the overall service efficiency and quality
- Provide feedback to all levels of a MY CCC site from Site Head, Operations and Service Managers (performance management and coaching) and maintain productivity and communication channels on all re-engineering project initiatives
- Build, obtain buy-in, maintain ongoing communications and manage stakeholder expectations with all levels of SG CCC site
- Ensure regular reporting of Re-engineering progress to the key members of the Global Customer Care top team
- Analyzing issues and risks, as well as schedule and financial performance by scrutinizing the complaints reported by customers and implementing any remedial actions required
- Work with GT&O team to integrate straight-thru solution in systems with minimal interruption on contact centre efficiency
- Determine high-level project approach and timeline.
- Track and ensure project milestones are on time and within budget.
- Oversee the end-to-end project delivery, from the concept inception and business case (PAR) preparation (if applicable) through to implementation and post implementation reviews where necessary
- Understand, communicate and manage all intra-and Inter-projects dependencies
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis for project updates and resolution of road blocks
- Effectively communicate project expectations to regional customer care site teams/country customer care site and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Identify and manage common issues/risks across various projects within the programme and resolving issues escalated by the project managers
Documentation and Control
- Support in review of all the procedures that are applicable / introduced to SG CCC to ensure it is streamlined and efficient with a view to reduce AHT, hand-offs and drive up FCR & NPS without negative impact to customer experience
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that optimisation and digitisation are being considered for implementation for processes migrated into SG CCC site
- Ensure all process maps are drawn and documented with appropriate sign-off from stakeholders
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Support local contact centre Operations Risk team to ensure strict compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities by all staff members through mapping of end-to-end BAU process within Contact Centre
- Implement tollgate review and sign-off of all process-related documents
- Support the achievement of satisfactory audit ratings for contact centre environment
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/XXX [team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime Compliance The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Service Quality & VOC team
- Frontline team managers
- Country Business Team
- Bank's corporate image.
- Bank's sales & service channel. Migration/implementation.
- The delivery of high quality sales and service to our target segments of banking customers.
- Migrate best practices through discussion, exchange of ideas and experience.
- Ensure service and quality standards are met for the whole department.
- Increase cost efficiency by incorporating cost effectiveness ideas and implementations.
- Contribute through recommendations and advices in the form of written reports and verbal discussion with Inbound Head and Customer Care Managers.
- Assist in rounds, clinics, process enhancements and scripting.
- Familiarity of operating systems
- Proficient in the use of Outlook
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of browsers/ Internet Banking
- Required Skills
- Proficient level of Written and Verbal communication skills
- Strong communication and good command of english
- Ability to understand and identify appropriate solutions
Problem solving skill
- Analytical and display initiatives to resolve root causes
- Driving proactive approve in displaying RATER Principle- Reliable, Assurance, Tangible, Empathy, Responsive
- Highly motivated, show evidence of good quality work and performance
- Ability to work in a fast pace and stressful environment
- Display of Brand values
- Ability to participate competitively in team activities
- Receptive to coaching, suggestion and exhibits teamwork
Process Specific Knowledge
- Pleasant, self motivated and have self discipline
- Willingness to learn and accept feedback and be able to handle objections
- Able to apply and enforce coaching skills and techniques in all calibrations.
- Knowledgeable in the processes outlined for
- Service Recovery Handling
- Collating data and support reporting
- Operation specific process
- Risk and Compliance handling
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.