• Technical Lead to design, build and maintain ETL pipelines and data-driven systems on Microsoft SQL Database and Azure technologies
• Experience design and build relational databases with appropriate normalizations and NoSQL databases and reporting components.
• Experience implementing Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) solutions with data from multiple systems required with appropriate cleansing and execution strategies and deliver accurately to defined non-functional requirements.
• Ability to lead a team of BI developers
• Work with PM and business stakeholders to understand business requirement and translate to technical requirements
• Build functionality to align to data platform standards and best practices.
• Analyzing and solving complex business problems, breaking down the work into actionable tasks, and partnering with PMs to plan and communicate delivery commitments
• Thought leadership, creation, and execution on new platform capabilities
• Engineering degree and qualified in operations, computer science, mathematics, statistics, or other technical/quantitative discipline
• Experience of 8+ years in data warehousing, data modeling and Microsoft BI tools (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, MDX), delivering dimensional models and BI applications
• Expertise in at least T-SQL and SQL development using stored procedure, developing and supporting ETL processes using MS SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS) and Azure Data Factory (Azure tools).
• Experience in developing and supporting MS SQL Server 2016 objects with SQL Server Management Studio tools.
• Experience in big data technologies, Azure data lakes, Spark will be highly valuable
• Experience in working on delivering data solutions using Agile Methodology
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking skills, and communication skill
Oxydata Software Sdn Bhd is a local Malaysian MSC status company established since 2006. Our core competencies are in digital software solutions, analytics, software development services and IT managed services. We help our clients to realize their results by increasing revenue, improve customer service and lowering the cost of IT projects through our innovative IT services and software solutions.
As part of the expansion plan, we invite talented and experienced professionals to be part of our dynamic team. If you got the fire, passion and a burning desire for success then write to us.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Our organization is looking for a IT Department Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur and we came across your profile on Monster.com.
To perform deep dive of the current ICTI landscape (Data Center, Open & Closed Networks, Cloud Communication) and provide recommendations for ERP harmonization and landscape simplification.
Hello Speakers, Location:Malaysia Must be a Degree Holder Sal:upto(best in market) Shifts:24*7 Send Resumes: [HIDDEN TEXT] or wtsapp (+918587037578)
Preferably looking for candidate from India to work in India Office Strong in Solid Principles, Design Patterns, Design Practices, Database design and SQL coding in MSSQL Service Be well versed with Data Structures & algorithms
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content