Job Description :
Function: Information Technology
Level: Experienced Professional
Appointment Type: Permanent
BAT has implemented a Hybrid Integration Platform so that we can respond rapidly to new business requirements and leverage the appropriate technology for each scenario. We are looking for a Senior Integration Engineer to manage the design, build, test and support solutions across all components of the Hybrid Integration platform. You will lead small teams and be a subject matter expert for our integration needs. We offer a great working environment and exposure to a wide range of digital integration technologies.
The Hybrid Integration Platform (HIP) capabilities are delivered via a mix of leading-edge tools, agile processes and people that have end-to-end ownership of solutions. It has Data Integration capabilities for batch data/ETL scenarios (Talend), Process Integration for Enterprise Application Integration (SAP PI, CPI) with overarching API management (Apigee, Mulesoft).
- Hands and team lead for design, build, test and support across all components of the Hybrid Integration platform (Process Integration, Data Integration, APIs).
- Integration Lead Designer: Expertise on demand to projects, programs, LOBs, other digital platforms
- DevOps release management: Life Cycle Management,Tooling support, Co-ordination with other COEs and C4Es
- Hybrid Integration Platform Engineering: Automation (especially testing), Security, Overall service management of Hybrid Integration Platform.
- Maintain knowledge on Enterprise Application Integration, ETL/ELT, API Management and act as a subject matter expert to our internal community.
- Analyse business scenario to determine correct solution, choose integration technology and contribute to integration architecture.
- Ensure low level design and build of solutions meets business needs and are carried out in accordance to global compliance standards.
- Manage resources and co-ordinate the delivery and support of agreed services and products to our users.
- Relationship management of suppliers, ensuring SLAs are adhered to and that appropriate quality control processes are in place.
- Establish and promote DevOps culture within the team with focus on efficiency in the entire value chain.
- Promotes and ensures use of appropriate processes and tools, while contributing to the maintenance of the integration platform roadmaps.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
- Delivery Managers & Product Owners To deliver agreed work products to time, cost and quality
- Data and Solution architects - Collaborate with to ensure any defined solutions are fit for purpose
- 3rd Party partner ecosystem Develop non-commercial relationships to collaborate in defining and improving services
- External - Keep up-to-date with changes within the IT and FMCG industries and with peer groups at other organisations, Special interest groups and Best Practice experts
- IT Standards & Governance To ensure effective application of standard processes
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE
- More than 6 years of project and end user experience with integration and interface delivery in multiple roles (for example as support, developer, designer, architect).
- Experience with multiple domains of Integration: Process Integration (Enterprise Application Integration, EAI), Data Integration (Big Data, ETL, ELT) and APIs.
- Hands on experience with any of the following middleware tools: SAP PI/PO, SAP Cloud Integration, Talend, MuleSoft, Apigee. You will have a fantastic opportunity to grow your career and cross-skill to the other components of our hybrid integration platform.
- Extensive working experience in areas of business requirement gathering, fit-gap analysis, designing solution, implementing feasible solution, conducting tests (FUT, SIT, UAT, RT), data conversion and supporting the solution.
- Have good engagement and communication skills and can work with stakeholders from all levels and globally. Have good command of English, both oral and written.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
- Educated to degree level and relevant technology certifications, as well as a demonstrated history of self-learning.
- Familiarity working with lean/agile software delivery methodologies (Scaled Agile, SAFe, SCRUM).
- Experience in large global organisation using in-sourced and out-sourced IT service providers.
- Must be a clear, confident & effective communicator
- A great team player that can gain respect & trust of others
- Eager to learn new technologies and share knowledge with others
British American Tobacco is one of the worlds leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.Contractual Legal Entity:
BAT GSD (KL) Sdn Bhd (MY50)