Job Description :
Working Location : MidvalleySouthkey, Johor Bahru
Working Hours : Morning Shift – 10am to 7pm ; Afternoon Shift – 1pm to 10pm
- Oversee the day to day operations of the outlet.
- This role is ideal for someone who has deep understanding and passion for outlet.
- Oversee all aspects of the outlet operations while providing exceptional customer service and product presentation.
- You will ensure that the outlet operates efficiently and profitable while maintaining the level service that is uniquely.
- You will be responsible for the optimal utilization of resources and ensure that associate are equipped with the proper product and service training that will allow then to be their best every day.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Encourages employees to provide excellent customer service within guidelines.
- Handles guest problems and complaints, seeking assistance from supervisor as necessary.
- Perform ad-hoc task as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent.
- Required language (s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 3 years(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good leadership qualities and able to work independently, mature and a team player.
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-d photograph, together with current and expected salary.