- Managing Supplier’s Quality to ensure that defective parts/components do not impact production or customers.
- Work with supplier for continuous improvement. Develop timeline for completion and follow up of corrective actions.
- Manage New Product Development, develop product specification, Control Plan and quality criteria with suppliers
- Conduct new or potential supplier assessment.
- Conduct supplier audit of quality system, process, inspection, lab test, etc.
- Manage critical supplier mass production ramp up, including early production quality containment program.
- Control and monitor suppliers to be in compliance of Supplier Quality Manual and Purchasing requirements.
- Leads/participates in cross-functional improvement teams/programs to effective resolution and results.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The AMES Companies, Inc., based in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, has a rich history of American manufacturing and is committed to producing quality products.
Founded in 1774, the AMES® brand is the third oldest consumer brand in the country, and its tools literally helped build America, playing a prominent role in shaping the infrastructure and foundation of the country for more than 200 years. AMES products built Revolutionary War ramparts, connected the nation via the Transcontinental Railroad, carved Mount Rushmore, and installed the Statue of Liberty.
The AMES Companies, the leading U.S. and a global provider of non-powered landscaping products, provides top quality lawn and garden tool offerings, professional jobsite tools, and outdoor lifestyle product categories under familiar brand names including AMES®, True Temper®, Razor-Back® Professional, Jackson® Professional, and Southern Patio®, ClosetMaid.
Company website: http://www.ames.com/
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content