The Technology team is currently looking for System Analyst for CARD400 (Credit Card systems).
The successful applicant will be responsible for contributing to requirement gathering, design, and solution discussions; supporting, developing, testing, and documenting project changes for Credit Card systems. The candidate will also require assisting delivery manager and/or scrum master in project management.
Besides that, successful application is also required to: -
- Possess self-initiatives and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Able to meet and comply to System Development Framework (SDF), Quality Management Framework (QMF) or Disciplined Agile Delivery, and Risk Mitigation framework which includes ensuring process, security, regulatory, and audit requirements are met.
- Possess Agile and Scrum knowledge and able to work in Scrum team
- At least 6 – 8 years working experience in AS400 platform, RPG, PL/SQL, Control-M.
- Possess credit card domain knowledge
- Working experience in DevOps, JIRA, Confluence, CICD is preferred.
- Knowledge in AR Remedy, Expeditor, Java, Maven, Git, software control tool (e.g.: Thenon) is an added advantage.
- Must be adaptive and welcoming constant changes.
This Job Description should be read in conjunction with the relevant terms of reference, the Group’s Governance Manual which sets out responsibilities for establishing, maintaining and implementing the Group’s high-level systems and controls, policies and procedures, and the jobholder’s contract of employment. The jobholder acknowledges that he / she has understood and will abide by the responsibilities set out in the Governance Manual as well as ensure compliance with Group Code of Conduct, and the local regulators Statements of Principle and Code of Practice for Regulated roles.
By providing equal opportunities we foster a work environment which embraces diversity and gets the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain business performance and competitive advantage. We build an inclusive culture by demonstrating respect for each other’s unique strengths and perspectives to enable every employee to develop a sense of belonging and can maximise their potential.
The signed job description should be part of the job library and be used for Performance Management objective purposes, development needs, and hiring requirements as needed.
** Please include Local / Regional/ Country Regulatory role requirement details as necessary.
Allegis Global Solutions is the exclusive Contingent HR services provider for one of the world’s leading banks.
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content