- Join a well-established and trusted brand within Advertising
- Opportunities for career progression
- Competitive salary range
Our client is an advertising platform that offers solutions to both small businesses and corporate profiles in Malaysia. The Company primarily focuses on providing customers with affordable custom advertising solutions. With a recent funding of USD 2m, the Company is ready to scale up the business to serve their customers even better.The Job
You will be communicating regularly with the Management Team to determine system requirements and define application problem by gathering feedback from other internal stakeholders (Sales Team, Customer Support Team, etc.).
You are responsible for:
- Evaluating current IT systems, including hardware, software and network features.
- Recommending new systems that will resolve any current systems issues.
- Preparing cost-benefit, ROI analysis reports for all proposed upgrades.
- Testing new systems to validate that they are working well..
- Defining and analyzing system problems, designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Training and providing support to the rest of the Team.
- Meeting all budget and timeline constraints.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a Network/Systems Engineer or System Architect role.
- You possess strong knowledge of SQL and Java.
- Expertise in Web Technologies & Internet Protocols (SOAP, WS-*, ReST,SOAPTCP/IP) would be highly valuable.
- You are familiar with LINUX (Redhat, UBUNTU etc.), MacOS and Windows operating systems.
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL databases.
- You pay strong attention to detail to deliver work that is of a high standard to reduce post-implementation complications
- You possess strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complicated issues into easy-to-understand concepts to the Management Team.
- You have a high level of resilience in order to manage occasional high-pressure moments and maintain a clear mind.
Ref : 10500711