The successful candidate will assume the role of System Analyst (SA) in the Trade Finance (including Supply Chain) domain where he/she will function as technical specialist who possesses sound technical knowledge about Trade Finance System and UNIX platform.
The successful candidate will participate actively in projects, solutions and other initiatives which involve system impact analysis, technical design, development, testing and system commissioning for the Trade Finance System.
• Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver projects and solutions.
• Work closely with product vendors to analyze change request, review system design, ensure compliance to technology architecture standards, software defect resolution and system deployment.
• Develop programs and scripts
• Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects.
• Provide support to system and performance management, application vulnerability management and control, software release management.
• Plan and commission production system implementation.
• Develop technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
• Preferably with Information Technology / Engineering / Computer Science related degree.
• Experience in system / software development. Preferably with exposure to SDLC.
• Possess technical knowledge in UNIX (preferably AIX), UNIX shell scripting, Oracle database and IBM MQSeries.
• Possess positive (can-do) working attitude, willing to hands on, with resilience and good adaptability to take on different challenging assignments.
• Effective and has good self-initiative to learn and excel individually and as a team.
• Able to multi-task
• Experience in developing / supporting trade finance system and knowledge of trade finance operations are good advantages.
• Technical knowledge in WebLogic, Java, XML, MF-COBOL, Dimension and TAMIC is a plus.
• Experience in agile methodology, APIs development, NODE, MongoDB are good advantages.
• Good soft skills in communication, writing, presentation, etc., are valued.
Tentacle Technologies is a young, knowledge driven Software Company offering superior Information Technology services for its global customers. Tentacle Technologies is a global Solutions Specialist with a dedicated focus on the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance vertical. Our core competency lies in Complete Business Solutions and Technical Consulting Resources, both industry and technology specific.
Tentacle Technologies is a quality conscious, cosmopolitan and flexible organization. As teams, we are geared towards innovation and technology, using proven software methods to deliver cost effective solutions for the global market. We strive for the 'right'- first time, every time - through continuous improvement.
"Knowledge Is Power And Tentacle Is The Power House"
Show your care to your friends by referring them! Feel free.
Functions : Marketing & Communications, Sales/Business Development
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Reporting to the Software Delivery Manager, and as a member of the Application Development team, the incumbent is a software engineer that works individually or within a team, developing, supporting, enhancing and maintaining applications.
As a support executive, the individual will ensure that quality support is rendered to our Customers through phone support, remote support and onsite support. The general support coverage will be for the Front-end POS system.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content