Manages and leads a team of employees. Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team. Motivates team members and assesses performance. Provides help to management, including hiring and training, and keeps management updated on team performance.
• Responsible for team performance and weekly / monthly targets SLA & KPI Management
• Responsible for handling team of 12-15, deliverables of service level components, staff retention within the team, quality and productivity targets
• Managing the floor, adherence to schedule, ownership and problem resolution
• Encourage and motivate team to meet organizational goals
• Volume monitoring, coaching and feedback, responsibility for delivery of the defined customer experience in every call
• Work closely with the teams to achieve Qualitative targets specified by the Client
• Compiling reports on team’s performance and advertiser feedback
• Plan and provide training for new staff and conduct staff appraisal on confirmation and year-end performance review.
• Manage staff discipline to ensure that processes comply with company regulations.
• Candidate must possess Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree
• Must be converse in fluent English
• At least 2 years of experience in Inbound Contact centre
• Familiar with Inbound with hands on experience in managing people
• Full Time-Permanent Position
• Working Location (KL Sentral-Axiata Tower)
• Nearby Public Transport
• 24/7 shift ( Basic Salary, KPI and Shift Allowance).
• 16 days Annual leave entitlement
• Medical Insurance (inpatient and outpatient)
• EPF,EIS &Socso Contribution
• AIA Vitality(Health Awareness Program)
• Child Care Facilities
• Internal Career opportunities
• Culture Diversification
• Employee assistance program (counselling)
• Training provided
• Staff purchase on our business partners products and services.