Job Description :
- Define an action plan for detailed diagnosis with the aim to resolve the incident and restore normal service as soon as possible
- Prioritize response based on the Priority and Severity of the issue
- Investigate and diagnose the incident accurately and effectively
- Efficient usage of technical scripts, diagnostic tools and a known error database is required
- Troubleshooting and implementation of solution in conjunction with vendor and 3rd party support
- Regularly update the incident record with actions and follow specific processes for communication
- Implement workaround or solution to fix the problem, document the fix into known error database
- Ensure all cases are acted upon conscientiously and in the framework expected according to the SLA.
- Provide clear and unambiguous communication within workflow tool with frequent and timely updates.
- Trigger escalation process immediately if required
- Accept service calls. This requires a good manner and responsiveness to the issue
- Detect and initiate problem record, including initial categorization, classification and prioritization
- Work across service lines for root cause analysis and problem resolution
- Prepare change plan and working closely with Change Management Team for approval
- Implement all change requests timely and accurately.
- Proactive to anticipate issues or situations which impact service availability and critical response time, and take necessary mitigation steps escalating to management’s attention, where appropriate
Technical Competencies Requirement:
- Possess at least Diploma in Computer Engineering or related disciplines.
- Have at least 5 years of working experience in technical support fields.
- Understand ITSM/ITIL process knowledge, ITIL trained is preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and documentation skills.
- Good team player, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Operational outsourcing experience.
- Global customer remote management experience.
- Excellent customer handling and presentation skills.
- Able to work on 12 hours shift including night shift, weekends and public holidays
- Hand-on technical experience and knowledge on Messaging and Collaboration Systems: MS Azure Active Directory, MS Active Directory, MS Office 365, MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, MS Lync/Skype for Business
- Knowledge in below systems will be added advantage: MS PowerShell/VBScript, Active Directory Migration, Exchange Migration, SharePoint Migration, Microsoft or related certifications