• To lead, inspire and effectively lead Technical Consultants to ensure the successful service desk operations in Malaysia. Achieve agreed customer service and business targets for all work allocated, by ensuring resource availability of appropriate skilled, trained and equipped staff, as per the agreed resource profile.
• To be the focal point of operational lead within the shift, this role would typically oversee Incident handling by Service Desk members to ensure Incidents are raised, resolved and closed in timely manner.
• To ensure the team achieve quality KPIs and constantly improve the performance of the team.
• Day-to-day running of Global Service Desk to consistently improve customer advocacy, efficiency and effectiveness of the shift roster and overall operation
• Act as a Technical expert to assist team in solving problems of high complexity across multiple and cross platforms - IP, Transmission, Application layers – Cloud, Video conferencing, Voice over IP, Security, Cisco SDWAN and etc.
• Contribute to Key Performance Indicators in relation to performance of the networks, infrastructure, applications, products and services supplied and operated by Telstra
• Work within a defined set of relevant product / network procedures, standards and practices
• Deliver solid technical knowledge training, updates and/or briefings to staff to ensure understanding of process and procedures
• Work effectively as a technology specialist, passing knowledge to direct reports and peers in order to produce agreed business outcomes
• Deliver outcomes by implementing a course of action identified from a general range of solutions
• Assist in providing technical support in the investigation and rectification of complex and long outstanding incidents within the teams
• Manage response to customers’ feedback and develop action plans for the Service Desk to improve service levels and measure staff performance effectively.
• Work closely with the Service Operations Team to understand results they are seeing from transaction monitoring they perform and customer survey responses so programs and knowledge initiatives can be developed applied effectively
• Work with Service Operations team in terms of Work Force, required training, update on new process and products
• On standby 24 x 7 for escalation of major/single customers problems and resource management support within Global Service Desk.
Strong Incident Management capabilities & Communications skills
• Sound Technical Knowledge and understanding of Layer 1-3, Cloud, Voice, Video Conferencing Technology including highly complex platforms network cases and terminologies
Effective Escalation Management to ensure escalated cases are engaged with right resources and to closely follow up with backend resolver groups while keeping customers updated
Resource management and engagement capabilities where senior member of NOC team or ITIL team to be triggered where need arises
Attend regular team meetings to address concerns and operational issues from team members and provide suggestions to improve or close the gaps and promote team synergy to achieve overall KPI targets
• Detailed understanding of Network operations (WAN, LAN) with experience with other common Internet Protocols & Technologies; HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, Telnet, SSH and NNTP - ADSL, IPVPN, Ethernet, SDH, IPL, VoIP, CUCDM, Internet, Cloud, Security, Contact Centre Solutions, SDWAN, Microsoft etc.
Assertive control on ticketing movement and associated tasks within his/her shift time
• Lead internal and/or external conference calls during Incident Management cycle with stakeholders
Customer focused and ability to build relationships with customers and peers
Experience in process optimisation and delivery of service improvement initiatives
• Act as a technical expert to analyse long outstanding incidents, carry out diagnostics checks with resolver teams to develop a resolution plan, validate findings and steer incident to the right direction to resolve and achieve shorter MTTR or incident run time.
• Ability to identify recurring fault across network platforms or external vendors’ network and engage problem team to pursue permanent fix and remove any common point of failure to prevent total isolation.
Team player, dynamic and self-motivated, a professional with excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills
• Work together with Technical SME to develop a series of uplift programs to improve overall team’s technical knowledge and soft skills.
3 to 5 years’ Supervisory experience in Customer Service or equivalent experience
• Conduct complex product trainings to the team and uplift their overall product knowledge, understand with clear demarcation of vendors, suppliers and NOCs to bring in all hands on deck approach to drive and resolve incidents.
Fluent in English is a must plus one other language (Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean – highly desirable)
• Contribute to the overall operational initiatives and knowledge uplift within GSD to provide good customers’ experiences.
Nityo Infotech Corporation is a global provider of IT services and end-to-end solutions designed to help clients improve their competitiveness and efficiency. Nityo Infotech has operations in 11 countries with 16 offices across globe includes US, Europe and Asia. Its portfolio of solutions and services includes outsourcing, system integration, Application Software development, IT consulting and Quality Assurance & Training. Nityo provides services to several clients located across the world, including many Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 companies, in the commercial, industrial and government sectors - across key vertical markets, like financial services, Manufacturing & Semiconductor, life sciences and healthcare, telecommunications and utilities, Top notch System Integrators, and independent software vendors. Nityo is a SAP Service Partner & also has created Center of excellencefor PeopleSoft technologies in their offshore devolpment centers in Singapore & India. Visit us @ www.nityo.com to know more about us.....
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content