About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Security Technology Services (STS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank operating under the overall purview of &ldquoTechnology Services&rdquo.
- The STS team is made up of cyber security thought leaders, who are accountable for the provision of a global set of cyber security services and products to maintain and continuously improve Bank&rsquos cyber security posture in today&rsquos ever evolving cyber security landscape.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- The STS team protect the Bank from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security technology services, managing, and responding to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of Bank&rsquos business operations and meet the both internal and external stakeholders&rsquo expectations across 70+ countries and territories, in which SCB operates.
- Security Production Support within STS, is a transversal service with a primary objective to provide Production Support Services (PSS) for all STS/CSS owned products and services. The PSS function requires an experienced leader to setup a production support team, Run and Govern the minimum production support controls defined by the bank across all security products and services. This includes managing all day-to-day production support operations covering event, incident, problem, release and change activities. In addition to business-as-usual activities, the role is also expected to drive support improvement initiatives for all the security service domains
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/[team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Services Domain Heads within Cyber Security Services
- Other relevant functions with in Technology Services including Infrastructure Services (database, network, servers), In-Country Technology teams and End user services
- Support the Security Monitoring & Analytics domain products like Enterprise Splunk Suite, Phantom, Splunk on Cloud, UEBA, UCS CISCO etc
- Help the Support Team to provide coverage on a 7 day a week, 24 hour per day (24/7) basis
- Take End to End ownership of Security Technology Services incidents and Requests to resolve them within agreed objectives and to the satisfaction of customers
- Working in a business environment responds to incident reports issued by User/stakeholders who have encountered suspicious computer behaviour.
- Help PSS Team debug difficult issues and achieve resolution
- Meet or exceed the SLA
- Improve stability of applications through root-cause analysis and undertaking preventive / perfective maintenance activities
- Look at ways of improving the processes to achieve continuous productivity and quality improvements
- Adherence to the specified standards of Quality and Audit / Risk requirements
- Upholding the Values of the Group and Company always and Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies.
- To build relationship & network with stakeholders within & outside STS
- Ensure customer satisfaction through improved service and quality interact with senior stakeholders and leadership teams as part of the response efforts
Project related deployment activitiesOur Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in the SMA domain
- Competency in Linux & Windows- server and clients operating systems.
- Good understanding of BAU support processes like SLA management, incident / Change / problem management. Experience managing tool within Cyber Security (Particularly in Security Monitoring & Analytics products like Splunk, Phantom, UEBA, UCS CISCO etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to interact with remote vendor and technical team members at all levels.
- Able to get things done in a quick-paced environment. Be transparent and open around what doesn&rsquot work and what does
- Good knowledge and understanding on the below.
- Understanding on Linux/UNIX basics
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Working knowledge on Windows OS
- Understanding of Information Security concepts
- Basic understanding of Web Applications.
- Has excellent knowledge of cloud environment and cloud security
- Excellent communication skills &ndash oral, written and presentation technical reporting writing across various types of target audiences.
- Have good understanding of ITIL practices and ITSM tools
- Has excellent track record in running complex application production / support environment
- Knowledge of SIEM tools - Has supported Problem Management, Change Management and Incident Management functions
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams
- Strong analytical and quantitative skill
- Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the organisation&rsquos goal. Is confident and will roll-up his/her sleeves to drive success.
- Preferred Security certification e.g. SSCP/CISM/CEH/CISSP
- Added advantage: SRE practices and has hands-on experience with managing production as per SRE standards and best-practices. Performed in SRE driven environment in past
- Added advantage: Hands-on knowledge of Java, Python and related tools (bitbucket, antifactory, etc.) with ability to automate manual tasks
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.