• Installation & configuration of a company’s computer hardware operating systems and applications.
• Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
• Logging the queries of customers and employees.
• Analysis of call logs in order to discover any underlying issues or trends.
• Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Testing and evaluating new technology.
• Performing electrical safety checks on the company’s computer equipment.
• Responding to call-outs in a timely fashion.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• The capacity to work well within a team.
• Attention to detail.
• Logical thinking.
• Expert knowledge in how operating systems and software works.
• Interpersonal skills as you will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers.
• The ability to prioritise your workload.
Language: Fluent in Both Either Korean Or Japanese Language.
A USD 400+ million Group, attracted investment from USD 37 (as on 30th Sept’14) – Canadian Multinational, Fairfax Financial Holding Group. It was founded in 2007, now also operating in 8 countries: USA, Canada, Sri Lanka, UAE, India, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore with employee strength of about 100,000 servicing over 1500 clients.
Functions : Banking
Industries : Banking/Accounting/Financial Services, ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Software, Telecom
Skills/Roles I hire for: Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Technical Support
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
I am expertise in language hiring like Japanese/Korean/Hong Kong/Thai/Vietnam/Chinese/Cantonese/Mandarin/English/Tamil/Arabic for Asian countries.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content