General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Researches, writes, edits, and proofreads more complex technical data for use in documents or sections of documents such as manuals, procedures and specifications to provide clients with information regarding technical areas in a less technical way.
• Composes or updates material that is mostly standardized for reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, technical and administrative publications concerned with work methods and procedures, and installation, operation, and maintenance software and hardware.
• Assists in establishing style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations to meet business needs.
• Interviews programmers, engineers, developers, and other technical personnel; Reads previous documentation and design notes, and uses computer based training or company technical products to gather and research technical information for use in more complex documentation.
• Organizes material and completes writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology, may maintain records and files of work and revisions, may select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material, assist in laying out material for publication, and arrange for typing, duplication and distribution of material..
• Creates, compiles, and delivers more complex system/software developmental documentation packages from technical project team inputs, system requirements analysis, system design specifications, technical system design, technical procedure development, configuration control requirements, test and training specifications, and programming notes.
• Assists in creating project plan, etc. for completing documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
General Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Thorough knowledge of information mapping concepts
• Skill in investigation and analysis
• Skill in preparation of written material
• Proficient with the following software: Mac (Pages, Numbers, Keynote); Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio); Adobe (Acrobat Professional) & SharePoint.
• Skill in business communication and training
• Skill in evaluation of documentation
• Skill in publishing system operation
• Skill in editing writing for punctuation, syntax, and grammar
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
CXL Executive develops hiring strategies that are parallel with your company’s goals. With our access to numerous candidate networks, we can assist with better candidate fit and an accelerated recruitment cycle for increased levels of satisfaction. Our aim is to provide the right people for every staffing category.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java, Mobile
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support new and existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns.
You will be managing the team in designing and developing web applications and mobile solutions. You will work with project managers, graphic designers, developers, QA professionals and client teams to deliver the very best in e-commerce.
The Sr. Application Developer for Cisco contact center will be responsible for performing break/fix support and maintenance activities of enterprise-wide Contact Center systems and business applications supporting the global Contact Centers.
• Perform hands-on software development using agile software development best practices. • Designing new projects, including database, business objects and client interface. • Collaboration with business internal users and end users.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code. • Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle. • Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications. • Prepare and produce releases of software components. • Support continuous improvement
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content