You will be working on projects that are cross borders and sectors with a high performing team, by either supporting or implementing SAP solutions for our clients. You will also be provided with extensive learning opportunities through our leading-edge global SAP learning academy, Bootcamps, EY Badges and SAP certifications.Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Work with the key stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements
- Prepare and conduct blueprint workshop
- Configure and perform unit testing on the system
- Document, resolve and escalate issues
- Perform data migration tasks
- Develop Functional Specifications for FRICEW development
- Develop authorization design and matrix with business process owner
- Define test scenarios, test scripts & conduct UAT
- Responsible for Key User Training
- Conduct final system cutover and data migration
- Provide post implementation support
- Lead the project team members to execute project tasks complete project deliverables
- Provide guidance to team members on their career and skillset development
- Participate in pre-sales activities
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information System, Accounting or Finance or related discipline.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Minimum of 5years SAP working experience in either support of project implementation experience in related SAP modules in FICO, SD, MM, PP, QM, PM, PS, BPC, HCM, Ariba or Successfactors.
- For project implementation role, you will need to have minimum one full lifecycle implementation of your core module
- Willingness to travel for project assignments
- Willingness to coach juniors.
- Willingness to assist in new project/client engagements.
What we look for
- Prior consulting experience and background
- SAP Certification
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. EY | Building a better working world
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.