You will be working on projects that are cross borders and sectors with a high performing team, by either supporting or implementing SAP solutions for our clients. You will also be provided with extensive learning opportunities through our leading-edge global SAP learning academy, Bootcamps, EY Badges and SAP certifications. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Work with the key stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements
- Technical development and perform unit testing on the system
- Document, resolve and escalate issues
- Develop data migration programs
- FRICEW development
- Provide post implementation support
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information System, Engineering or related discipline.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Minimum 3 years of SAP working experience in either support or project implementation experience in related SAP ABAP, Cloud Platform or any other SAP development experience.
- Willingness to travel for project assignments
- For Senior Associate and Manager level requires to support new pursuit/engagement.
What we look for
- Prior consulting experience and background
- SAP Certification (if any)
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. EY | Building a better working world
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.