. Able to do scripting for automation testing using Genie Framework + Java scripting. Capable to detect, analyse and investigate the defects encountered/reported by using simple SQL query for database checking, or minor technical checks on configuration and settings.
A key role in Agile/Classic solution delivery, Test Analyst owns and manages the testing activities independently.
Accountable and good working attitude are key attributes we are looking for in this role.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Design, write and maintain high quality test cases for testable working products in Excel/JIRA.
• Perform peer-to-peer test cases review.
• Create, develop and maintain automation test scripts for web-based applications and test data creation using Genie Framework and Java Scripts.
• Perform both manual execution and automation testing to ensure application implemented are working as expected based on requirements and specifications.
• Capture and maintain test result and test evidence in an organized manner.
• Report and keep track potential issues/defects in detail using JIRA.
• Liaise with the team and stakeholders (Technical Lead, Delivery Lead, Product Owner, Business User, and other application teams) for any issues detected during testing phases.
• Support business user for any issues reported during User Acceptance Test phase.
• Produce daily reports during all testing phases.
• Adhere to UTM compliances and deliver Group’s TestQA test deliverables.
• Champion quality by forging influential relationships across Testing, Development, Business, Users, Product, DevOps and TestQA.
• Flexible in terms of task allocations and testing delivery.
Team – Scrum Master, Project Manager, Delivery Lead, Test Manager, Test Lead, Test Engineer, Business User, QA Team, etc.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a Quality Software Testing role
• Strong understanding in software testing approach and testing methods.
• Multi-tasking, or capable to support at least 2 projects at one time.
• Good level in using SQL queries for database checking.
• Critical thinking, Analysing skill, Problem-solving skills, Result-focused.
• Good personality and working attitude.
• Good team player.
• Good time-management skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Certified by ISTQB (Foundation) is the basis.
• Ability to read and write Chinese is a bonus.
• Experienced in software development is a bonus.
• Experienced in programming language (Ruby, Java, Java Script, etc) is a bonus.
• Experienced in automation tools (Selenium & QTP) is a bonus.
• Do the right thing: Be brave, be the change; Think client; Live with integrity
• Never Settle: Continuously improve and innovate; Simplify; Learn from your successes and failures
• Better together: See more in others; How can I help Build for the long term
“Optimum Solutions, a global technology company established in 1997 and specialized in full spectrum Software Solutions and Services. Our clientele includes major Fortune 500 organizations spanning across South-East Asia, China, India and US. Our projects and implementations primarily focus on BFSI, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology and Healthcare verticals.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Please visit www.theoptimum.net for more details.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content