• Proven project and test management domain competency.
• Have at least 2-10 yearsof Banking IT project and Testing experiences.
• Have completed 2 full terms of Test manager/lead role in IT projects.
• Able to work on concurrent projects activities across countries.
• Able to handle and manage stakeholders in SIT/UAT test planning, test strategy development, Test case preparation, test resource planning, test execution progress tracking, defects management
• Prepare test dashboard report and lead defects review meeting with vendor, business and IT teams
• Able to work with vendor with off-site development team
• Self starter, agile in work assignment and strong problem solving skill
• Team Leadership, dynamics and a good team player.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to interface effectively with senior business users & IT.
• Ability to work with peers and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously whilst working under tight deadlines.
• Strong analytical and able to make decisions, exhibit sound and accurate judgment when tackling issues.
• Highly result oriented and can work independently.
iCrest Founded in 2006, iCrest has excelled in the field and has many fortune 500 clients. iCrest has a valuable resource base with experience and skills in technologies that are critical in providing business solutions.
iCrest has provided Design, Development and Deployment services around various technologies.
iCrest has maintained elite vendor status with many of our clientele spanning various industries including Insurance, Banking Financial Services, Government, Manufacturing, and Telecommunication.
iCrest has now expanded its portfolio into Cloud and Big Data.
Functions : Marketing & Communications
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content