Role: UX / UI Specialist
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Years of Relevant Experience: minimum 5 years
• Experienced in portal transformation/ user experience improvement ideas.
• Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers,clients and engineers
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
• Good knowledge and experience in Sharepoint and Azure based as an advantage.
Infinite Computer Solutions is a global service provider of Infrastructure Management services, Intellectual Property (IP) Leveraged Solutions, and IT Services, focused on the telecom, media, technology, manufacturing, and healthcare industries. Our services span from Application Management Outsourcing, Packaged Application Services, Independent Validation, and Verification, Product Development, and Support, to higher value-added offerings including Managed Platform, and Product Engineering Services.
Infinite was recognized among the Dataquest Top 20 Best IT Employers in 2004, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific in 2004, Top 100 Global Outsourcing Provider in 2006 by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), and Top 10 Global Telecom Outsourcing Provider in 2006 by IAOP.
Industry Certifications and Assessments
Infinite was successfully assessed for CMMi L5 in April, 2004. As part of its sustained focus on quality, Infinite has initiated organization wide efforts to upgrade to the next version of CMMi L5 in 2008-2009. Infinite's strict adherence to quality is also clearly reflected in it being assessed at BS- 7799 (ISO 27001) and for the ISO 9001:2000 certification. To enhance solutions by reducing defects and cycle times in support function processes, Infinite has now embarked on the Six Sigma initiative.
Telecom is our key vertical, and we aim to be a dominant telecom and media services company for service providers, equipment manufacturers, and software vendors. Infinite is one of the few companies of its size to have extensive experience with several global telecom service providers, OEMs, and ISVs.
Our footprint spans several countries in four continents offering onsite, offsite, and near-shore capabilities in major international markets. We have established our presence in most of the large telecom, and IT services markets of the world with offices at multiple locations in the U.S, as well as in the U.K, India, Singapore, Malaysia, and China. We have also been growing our development centers in India Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad.
We believe our ability to grow on a sustainable basis, and maintain differentiation in the market place will significantly depend on our strength to attract, train, motivate, and retain our people.
We are listed among the Offshore 100 in neoIT 2005 Study, and were ranked 50th in the International Data Corporation (IDC) Dataquest (DQ) Top 20 Best Employer survey in 2004.
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd. (“Company or “Infinite) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Infinite is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Infinite are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any partiality towards the race, color, gender, religion or belief, nationality, social or ethnic origin, age (described under the purview of law), differently abled, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Infinite will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of the above, while hiring or during employment.
At least 2 years of working experience in Accounting field. MUST be able to read, write and speak in Japanese.
We have an Immediate Two Contractual Role Openings. Start work: May/June 2020. (1) SAP SD Functional Consultant. (Location: KL. Duration: 9 months) (2) SAP Plant Maintenance Functional Consultant. (Location: KL. Duration:6 Months)
We have an immediate Two Openings 1) SAP Plant maintenance PM Consultant ; 2) SAP WM WMS Functional Senior Consultant. Location: 1)KL 2)Petaling Jaya. Duration of Contractual roles: 1)5 Months 2)12 months. Start Work : Mar Apr 2020.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content