Qualifications & Skills
• Demonstrated experience as a Solution Architect is mandatory
o Must have experience in developing ‘greenfield’ designs of Avaya Voice solutions covering multiple products.
o Confidence in leading design discussions and defending designs when challenged.
o A minimum 3 years of experience in a Solution Architect role is essential. Candidate should have at least 10 years of relevant working experience in Voice technologies overall.
• Must have experience as the project Lead Architect in the deployment of Avaya Voice solutions for multiple projects.
• Strong documentation and written communication skills are essential. This is a critical skill as a large part of the role involves developing high quality documentation.
• Deep knowledge of Enterprise Voice Systems
o Experience with recent (7.x, 8.x) Avaya Enterprise Telephony solutions – specifically:
o Avaya Communications Manager
o Avaya Session Manager
o Avaya System Manager
o Avaya Media Server
o Avaya IP Handsets
o Avaya Contact Recorder
• Design and deployment experience in the following areas:
o Session Border Controllers (AudioCodes, Oracle)
o Skype for Business (Enterprise Voice deployments)
o Call Recording Systems (Verint/Verba)
o Attention to detail is critical for this role. The candidate must be able to work carefully through large sets of data and produce highly accurate output that can be trusted.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or an equivalent
• Experience in Banking and Financial services sector in an Engineering role
• Ability to work in high-pressure situations with tight deadlines
• Excellent written, oral communication and reporting skills
• Ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
• Good presentation skills, ability to develop powerpoint presentations and clearly express ideas.
• Self-starter, able to self-manage with strong collaboration skills and able to interact effectively with others
The Voice and Video Engineering team owns product selection and product management for the Voice and Video infrastructure in the Bank. The team is responsible for setting the global standards that ensure our strategic platforms comply with internal and external guidelines, policies, and regulations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The candidate will be the Solution Architect for Enterprise Voice products that are to be deployed in the Bank. The candidate must be able to:
• Gather and document solution requirements
• Develop solution architectures encompassing the integration of multiple products
• Research, evaluate and justify the selection of new products for the bank
• Create detailed product configuration guides
• Be the final authority on resolving product implementation and support issues
The candidate will need to develop high quality documentation for Delivery and Operations teams. Documentation should cover how various products should be configured and how security controls are addressed.
The role will involve working closely with bank internal teams (security, network, operations & delivery teams) to understand requirements and to perform the necessary engineering to bring new products into the Bank.
“Optimum Solutions, a global technology company established in 1997 and specialized in full spectrum Software Solutions and Services. Our clientele includes major Fortune 500 organizations spanning across South-East Asia, China, India and US. Our projects and implementations primarily focus on BFSI, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology and Healthcare verticals.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Please visit www.theoptimum.net for more details.
Resolve IT issues submitted by end users within SLA. Work with Level 2 team to resolve the issues within stated OLA. Document the incidents learning into the global knowledge database tool for sharing and references Flexibility in working hours, inc
The Data Design Lead (Data Architect) is a key member of Trade Platform Engineering team and responsible for the overall data application design and data governance. The role holder will form a key part of a fast-paced, ambitious, delivery programme.
This position is responsible for the product marketing and operation of our flagship security product, IAM,CASB and other security portfolios.
global banking Ops, and run Client on boarding functions under CLM – Client Life Cycle Management area main functions involving data exceptioning/profiling from the data base for SCI, eCDD+ and credit Mate to maintain data quality and standards acros
At KPMG’s ETRC, we help our clients to establish a strong governance and compliance framework that embraces disruptive technologies and encourages innovation while ensuring risks are identified and managed.
We are hiring Technical Consultant (ERP/CRM)- Permanent #Phielo Damansara- Kuala Lumpur
KPMG’s IT Risk Consulting team provides in-depth IT guidance and support, from strategic planning and implementation, governance structure assistance, and project management to information protection and system assurance.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content