• Responsible for development and maintenance of online portals and web applications.
• Gather users requirements and able to translate the requirements into system design.
• Involved in system testing and debugging.
• Highly motivated and able to work independently.
• Ensure that development standards, policies and procedures, best practices are adhered to.
• Produce well-designed, testable, reusable, optimized, documented and version-controlled source code.
• Provide knowledge transfer to other team members to ensure knowledge retention and support continuity.
• Ensure that work delivered in good quality based on given requirements specifications.
• Provide constructive idea and suggestion to improve current system and improve efficiency.
• Continuously improve technical knowledge to improve job performance.
• Automate task through appropriate way and scripting to save effort and time.
• Collaborate with team to analyse, troubleshoot and solve technical problems.
• Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
• Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
• Minimum degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related subjects.
• Minimum 1 year working experience in similar capacity, preferably from a service provider industry.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Experience with server-side frameworks such as Python, PHP, Java, ASP or ASP.NET. Preferable PHP & ASP.NET
• Experience with database systems such as MSSQL, MYSQL or Oracle. Preferable MSSQL & MYSQL
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
Aptude is an IT consulting firm incorporated twenty years ago in 2000. Our business model has two distinct focuses that blend together to meet our customers’ diverse needs.
Working within the complementary spaces of IT consulting/development and IT staffing, we’re able to leverage our knowledge, experience, resources, and expertise in project management to find the best solutions for our clients.
Functions : IT, Analytics/Business Intelligence
Industries : ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software, KPO/Analytics
Skills/Roles I hire for: All IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
This position’s primary focus will be the development of our F&B and Hospitality SasS solutions. You will join a small but growing high performing team of individuals working with cutting edge technologies within the Microsoft development ecosystem.
Job Description : · Develop new user-facing features· Build reusable code and libraries for future use· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability· Assure that all user input is validate
Job Description : Combine the art of design with the art of programming in the travelling website.Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.Work to
The Mid level/Senior Developer candidate would have 4-12 years of experience in implementing and architecting solutions with focus on CRM/Salesforce.com. The candidate should have experience leading a technical/development team .
1)Daily control activities, Query Management using Service Now, improvement, support on new development. 2)Proficient in visual reports, dashboards and critical metric scorecards using Qlik or other reporting tools and develop execute database queri
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content