Why work at Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered believe that every one of their colleagues plays a tangible role in delivering their purpose – Driving commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity. They all feel strongly about living their valued behaviours – Never settle, Doing the right thing, and Better together and their culture makes this organisation special. Standard Chartered Bank have always sought continuously to improve, to challenge themselves and to drive change within the industry, the world we live in, and with themselves to live up to their brand promise - to be Here for good.
The success of the Bank and the achievement of their business strategy hinges on the way they invest in, manage and organise their people, the employee experience they create and the culture they build. Standard Chartered are building a future ready workforce enabled by digital skills, organisational adaptability and leadership at every level. They are committed to creating an inclusive and flexible environment where their diverse talent feels able and inspired to make a meaningful contribution to the prosperity of our clients.
The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible to deliver the Banks Secure Web Browsing Service specific process Web Filtering
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Technology Services – End User Services; Core Infra Services – Networks; Second Line and Third Line of Defence
- Proficient on the architecture, design and deployment of various Appliance and Cloud SaaS Service around Proxy, Internet URL and Content Filtering technologies including but not limited to BlueCoat Proxy SG, CISCO Cloud Web Security (also known as ScanSafe), Symantec Web Security, Zscaler Product solutions.
- Leads assessment, design and technical implementation activities related to Proxy, Internet URL and Content Filtering technologies and Solutions.
- Documents solution requirements given business and technical objectives
- Designs and implements pilot and production architecture given success criteria
- Defines, creates, and maintains proxy policies
- Executes SSL Interception with an integrated internal PKI environment
- Understands various proxy authentication methods with relation to a domain environment
- Serves as a primary responder as part of Major Incident Management taking ownership on resuming services.
- Act as a point of escalation for other Engineers within the team in providing proper guidance and mentoring.
- Leads root cause analysis and troubleshooting effort for production deployment
- Functions as a liaison between the Bank and Vendor Technical Support teams as part of Incident and Problem Management
- Competent in reporting issues, anomalies and problems through proper channels (i.e., Incident, Problem Management from technical support)
- Analyse network traffic, IDS/IPS/DLP events, packet capture, and FW logs
- Analyse malicious campaigns and evaluate effectiveness of security technologies
- Performs other duties relevant to deployment and security operations as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate
- Training, licenses, memberships and certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT / Information Systems.
- Overall 8 years of combined IT and Info Security work experience with a broad range of exposure to Information Security Systems
- 5+ Years experience in Network Security related technologies (IDS/IPS, Firewalls)
- 5+ Years’ experience Proxy and Web URL, Content and DLP technologies
- 3+ Years experience in End-Point Security controls like AV, HIDS, DLP
- 3+ Years experience in log correlation SIEM solutions like Splunk
- 3+ years’ experience with Active Directory Services including DNS, DHCP, ADFS and VLANs