• Provide support (break-fix) across multiple global distributed environments on varied platforms;
• Provide problem escalation to other groups where required;
• Deploy Windows operating systems, tools, and applications to a large number of servers, both physical and virtual;
• Deploy vulnerability patches and service packs using automated tools;
• Work proactively with use of monitoring tools to prevent outages;
• Maintain Problem/Change tickets as per company Standards;
• Complete daily operations checklists as required;
• Plan, review, and/or implement Request For Changes;
• Perform problem management which includes identifying and documenting the root cause of problems and suggesting corrective actions that will eliminate the root cause. Resolve complicated problems related to Windows server technology.
• Define, design, consult, and lead the technical components/solutions for Windows server support including interfacing with other domains/services;
• Provide leadership to the team;
• Maintain high level of technical competency in relevant technologies in the team. Develop and maintain strong process orientation in the team.
• Experience in managing complex, mission critical, enterprise level Windows environments with Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016 servers
• Good level of the English language, both written and spoken;
• Great customer service skills;
• Availability to work rotational shift hours, including nights and weekends;
• Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers;
• Ability to proactively learn new technologies, processes and other skills. Able to search for solutions from knowledge bases, support documentation, and other information sources. Keen interest in continual learning and professional development.