• Project deployment and issues support.
• Resolve Wintel issues within service level agreement.
• Perform tests, Wintel analysis and troubleshooting.
• Work with Wintel vendor for level 3 support.
• Able to work after office hours to complete assigned tasks/jobs.
Skills & Qualifications :
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in Microsoft and VMware
• Diploma in Computer Studies. Microsoft/VMware certification is an added advantage.
• Experience in delivering technical presentations is advantageous.
• Basic knowledge on Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft AD DS, Microsoft DNS, Microsoft DHCP, Microsoft File Server, Microsoft Cluster, VMware ESX, VMware vCenter, etc. Hands-on experience in managing day-to-day request on Wintel request and involvement in the Project coordination if assigned.
• Knowledge on ITIL (Change Management Process).
• Independent with the ability to work with minimum supervision and focused on delivering assigned tasks.
CTC Global Sdn Bhd (CTCG) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation (CTC) and ITOCHU Corporation. ITOCHU Corporation is one of the largest conglomerates in Japan and is the majority shareholder of CTC. Both CTC and ITOCHU Corporation are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and have current market capitalisations of US$2.6 billion and US$18.6 billion respectively.
In Malaysia, the CTCG team has been serving enterprise customers from major commercial and government sectors for over 40 years, starting from when it was CSA, then subsequently CSC and now as part of the CTC and Itochu Group.
Powered by a team of 600 qualified and experienced IT professionals, CTCG supports its customers through a country-wide network of 23 service centres and delivers an extensive portfolio of systems integration solutions to enable businesses to operate more efficiently.
BS/MS with 4-15 years of industry experience in System Software/Silicon validation (Experience on Windows OS is preferred)
Summary Responsible for on-site installation, configuration, implementation, integration, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of company and multi-vendor systems solutions, which may include hardware, software and networking products.
• To be a technological subject matter expert. • To be involved in the planning, design, assessing and mitigating Information Security risks. • To deploy IT security solutions with full ownership of the entire product/service lifecycle.
Responsible in maintaining Process Control Computing Lab systems which not limited to : perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all system resources, as well as performing system or hardware installation and upgra
We are looking for a capable Network Engineer (Security), who enjoys cyber security work and possesses both deep and wide experience in the network security. Qualified candidates should have a background in Network Security or Systems Engineering.
• Provide 2nd level support on technical/application issue. • Acknowledge & respond to customers or internal request in any channel based on agreed SOP. • Proactively solve problems and provide timely resolution to ensure minimal impact to customers
-Responsible for providing phone and electronic based support. -Assists customers in analyzing technical complications, determining problems, and provides resolutions. -Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer
Greetings from AMK Group of Companies!!! Positions : PI System Engineer (Focus Area: PI AF and PI Vision) Job Type : 05 Month extended Location : KL Malaysia Payroll : AMK Technologies , Notice Period : Who can join immediately or 1 Month
At least 3 years of working experience in the IT Service Desk role. Communicate fluently in Thai, Vietnamese or German languages.
This is a Subject Matter Expert role for Backup Recovery & Solutions. The role requires the person to provide operational support and continous solutions to improve the service
Greetings from AMK Group of Companies!!! Position :"Resident engineer"4+Yrs Work Location: KL Job Type: 6 to 12 months, Extendable Payroll : AMK Technologies , Notice Period : Who can join immediately or Maximum 1 month
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content