Role & Responsibilities: • Participate in all phases of cloud development from requirements definition and design to development, deployment, and maintenance. performance tuning, and monitoring. • Build the front-end of applications through appea
Greetings from AMK. We have an excellent opening for .Net Programmer for our client company under the payroll of AMK technology Sdn Bhd in Malaysia. AMK Technology is a management and technology services firm, Established in 2002, specializing in SAP
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science /Computer Engineering/Information System or any IT related fields. • Minimum 1- 2 years of experience in software development is required for this position.
Job Description :
We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support new and existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and
Job Purpose *
Perform the daily activities of the IT support operations for Cash Management’s applications which include but not limited to Corporate Digital Banking, Online Customer On-boarding and Straight Through Payment and ensure systems access
* Design, Develop, Update Retail Banking MIS to meet business requirment and continously enhance it where necessary
* Manages and control all data readiness for MIS usage
* Provide Reports & Updates to Regulartory team
To perform level 2 support on Cash Management applications and assist in IT project implementation.
Key Responsibilities *
* To perform troubleshooting, access/configuration issues and software installations.
* To execute scheduled/unscheduled
Do you want to work with passionate teams, providing excellent business and digital services to the Asia Pacific region
Do you want an open, supportive, and caring working environment
Do you view your development needs seriously as we d
The role of the Level 2 Support is responsible to receive and assess incident escalated from L1 support. He/she is also responsible to ensure quality assurance and closure of incident ticket. L2 support is also responsible to ensure that all support
Provide support to L3 application system support in accordance with the established standard operating procedures (SOP), stipulated service level of agreements (SLAs), CIMB Group’s established IT governance and policies including Information Security
* Plan & Execute IT Infra & DR related projects that are related to Disaster Recovery Automation projects and implementation.
* Business Impact Analysis, Risk Management, evaluation of services with the help of R
Posted: a month ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.