Do you thrive in leading a team of engineers who are responsible for resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support YES, then click APPLY and we will connect with you.
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Team Leader (Network) Location: Cyberjaya Job type: Permanent • Experience in managing and implementing the following (mandatory): o Basic network routing and switching o Cisco Nexus/Catalyst o Load Balancer (A10, F5)
Technical Interface Lead: • Comprehensive knowledge in either of the DXC/CSC General Insurance systems - PSEA, POLM and Integral PAS etc. • Strong knowledge and hand on experience in current interfaces model applicable for General Insurance
Can design systems with high maintainability, high scalability, and excellent performance, which the system is supporting: Grey scale Monitor Rollback Plan well on backup plan. Responsible for high complexity platform level products.
· To design and develop data acquisition devices. · Work on a multi discipline team, interfacing with software, mechanical and manufacturing engineers. · Expected to work on complex issues and develop resolutions where analysis of situations or data
Currently we are assisting various clients in KL and Selangor to continuously look for suitable candidates to work in their companies for various positions (candidates if offered the job, will be under our clients payroll directly)
* Monitor payment transactions and conduct reconciliation on payment transactions and settlements
* Handle e-wallet chargebacks, disputes, and refund cases from merchants and customers
* Work with the Customer Support teams
* Carry out futures dealing activities; funds deposit, withdrawal activities and ensure client achieve margin maintenance requirement in accordance to Dealing SOP
* Responds to client query and provide high level of customer
Posted: 17 hours ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.