Responsibilities - Full spectrum of in-house legal counsel work and to advise on contract reviews. - Coordinating with company secretarial work in the region. - Handling of employment law related works.
Assist in full spectrum of Adminstrative functions which include office receiptionist, administration, office supplies, meeting minutes, drivers, cleaners, insurances, company events, pantry, employee relations and employee records.
You are responsible for oversee the whole HR department in day to day operation. Your knowledge in recruitment, compensation and benefits, payroll, administrative and others HR related skills will be and added advantage to this position.
We are looking for a Senior HR to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs. Senior HR responsibilities include monitoring HR policies, and overseeing our hiring processes.
We are looking for Haulage Manager able to manage and oversee Haulage department overall functions. Plan, organize, manage and control of all aspects of container haulage activities that will optimize the utilization of available resources.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. The potential clientele of the products includes, but is not limited to,individual doctors, Hospitals/Clinics, Old Age Homes.
Would you like to be a part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improving their lives across 22
Job Description :
Are you looking for an Paralegal role whilst making a real difference in people lives We have an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal to join our innovative and patient focused team to support our successfulPharmaceutical bu
About our client
Our client is a well-respected International NGO.
About the role
Experience matter, NOT age!
We are looking for a capable HR leader who is passionate in contributing their experience for an NGO. He / She will be proa
* Undergraduate students from reputable universities in relevant fields of study (prefer business, law or finance related major).
* Consistently achieved strong academic performance (minimally CGPA 3.0 or equivalent).
·Accountable for product lifecycle, accountability for the knowledge
·Define service model for the responsible services
·Esnure compliance (Security,Legal, Documentation)
·Manage project deliverables which includes building up solution team and respo
Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and materials
* Keep smooth cooperation with sales, PM, Finance, Legal &Treasury, control project risks by payment review and credit recommendation, support business for high an
* Keep smooth cooperation with sales, PM, Finance, Legal &Treasury, control project risks by payment review and credit recommendation, support business for high and stable growths, maintain Low overdue ratio and high collectio
Overall Role Purpose
Conducting self- audits/compliance control for the legal entities being serviced in Asia Pacific Shared Service Centre using the CRISP Internal Control Framework.
* Implement CRISP c
Client Background: Banking & Financial Institution
Remuneration: Basic Salary + Incentives
* To perform outbound calls to customers on their loan repayments
* Responsible for the m
• Prepares and maintains client contracts.
• Work closely with project teams to determine appropriate terms and conditions of contracts Act as a primary customer interface on large, complex contracts, responsible
Posted: a day ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.