Perform daily operations role and responsible for the day-to-day smooth execution and continuous operations. Ensure standards and procedures are strictly adhered to.
• The main duty of these resources is to be responsible as first level (L1) system support to Key and End Users in the AP Region and able to work closely with the existing L2 Team to resolve issues and to implement Change Requests
Exposure to application production support (not infrastructure support), troubleshooting banking apps would be great.
Basic skills required-UNIX and SQL
Candidate should be having cold calling or Telesales expereince, BPO background is preferred. Sales Expereince would be an advantage. Should have very good communication skills in English. Need Local Malaysians only.
Nationality - Local Malaysian
Language - Japanese language
Desktop Support Engineer Requirement
Proven work experience as a desktop support engineer or support technician.
As a Content Moderator, you will moderate the Gaming platform (text, image, and video) in 3D gaming Environment to keep them free of any abuse, identify glitches, bugs, making sure that the end user has a good gaming experience.
- Work on Incident, Problem and Service request as part of application maintenance
- Scheduling, monitoring and reporting batch jobs of specific frequency
- Minimum Diploma holder
- Fresh grad in technical background or at least 1 year CS experience
- Contract may be extended (depend on Client)
- Salary RM3600 – RM4000
- Night shift allowance provided
- EPF, SOCSO provided
Role - Customer service chat support
Education-Bachelor's degree or Diploma
Job role: Content Review Management
Work location-KL Sentral, Malaysia
Education required: Degree
Shifts: Rotational (Morning: 7am to 4pm, Afternoon: 1pm to 10pm, Night: 10pm to 7am)
Language Required: Native Korean