We are looking for a AWS technical engineer to assist with the ongoing project work.
• A solid background in Linux/Unix and Windows server system administration
• Experience using DevOps tools in a cloud environment, such as Ansible, Artifactory, Doc
• A minimum of experience working in Incident Response (SOC) or related fields.
• Ability to learn and apply Containment, Mitigation, and Remediation concepts based on TTPs.
• Good experience and knowledge of cybersecurity incident response/ ethical
Atleast 5+ Years of developer experience in Oracle PL/SQL
• Prior working experience in a development team lead capacity will be an added advantage
• Understand full life cycle development: Architecture, Unit Testing and Production Support
The Customer Care Consultant (CCC) role is to resolve customer complaints via phone. The CCC is
required to greet customers warmly and ascertain the problem or reason for calling. The CCC is also
required to assist customers
* Experience on Spring framework, spring struts, Rest API, Spring boot, Microservices, Java 8, JPA, Hibernate, Postgres, Oracle DB
• Strong troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to individually drive a root cause analysis process.