This role manage projects starting from initialization to completion to ensure delivery timelines are met. You will be closely working with 4 Internal Teams in Data and other business functions such as Product, Technology, Operations and Finance.
Required Skills: Strong communicator PMP certified; been working with Agile 5 years and above in BFSI and up to max of 10 - 12 years of total experience Worked with vendor who are supporting BFSI, Compliance projects
Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives and ensuring technical feasibility, resource availability and allocation. Managing the data related project in Agile mode and prioritising project based on business impact
Job Description :
* 8 yrs Bachelor degree in a related discipline. PMP/Agile preferred.
* Knowledge in Salesforce preferred.
* At least 8 years in a related industry.
* At least 5 years project management experiences especially coming wit
* Ideation of strategic business initiatives leveraging on your distinctive ability in project management and consulting methodology framework
* Lead overall project planning and tracking of milestones across all workstreams to
Job Purpose *
The main responsibility of this role is to deliver technology project for Transaction Banking business. The project delivery is to follow CIMB Group governance in project lifecycle and to deliver user requirement within stipulated timel
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody
Manage all activities of projects in IT incorporating project management best practice and guidelines in ensuring projects complete on time, within budget and meeting users project requirements.
Engage with Business & Operational us
Posted: 8 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.