Excellent verbal and written English Experience in Recruitment/headhunting Tech-savvy intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office, email clients(Outlook) and job portals. Ability to work under pressure. Attention to details
Employment Type – Permanent Years of experience : 1-4 years Qualifications : Bachelors Degree Equivalent, preferably major in HR or IT Job location: Cyberjaya, and work from home allowed during MCO Skills : Hands on experience in IT Recruitment
• Recruiting and interviewing skills • Phone, Skype, and online meeting platform skills • Professionalism, organization, and project management skills • Executing and managing end-to-end recruitment process in the organization.
The Senior Technical Recruiter must come with a strong 360 degree recruiter work experience of at least 5-7 years and is to manage a team and serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Oversee full-cycle technical recruiting - Effectively adopt ATS to streamline the hiring process - Source, engage, and nurture relationships with top talent - Drive decisions within hiring committee and offer valuable insights
Act as the Recruiter that assist and onboard Care Professionals onto the platform Act as the Application Success Manager for our Care Professionals, where you help them to keep their profile up-to-date on the system
The HR Partner is responsible for end-to-end executive of the entire HR life cycle & its processes and work with the Stakeholder Management to develop business acumen while partnering with Strategic Business Unit to drive business
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand.
The successful candidate will have years of exp in recruiting. Applicant should be a self-starter, able to take direction, work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment and work independently. The ideal candidate should h
An executive position under Learning and Development section in Human Resources department. This position required the candidate from manufacturing industry with minimum 1-2 years working experiences in Learning and Development.
About the job Recruiter
* Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
* Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
* Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
Posted: 2 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.