- Oversee full-cycle technical recruiting - Effectively adopt ATS to streamline the hiring process - Source, engage, and nurture relationships with top talent - Drive decisions within hiring committee and offer valuable insights
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand.
The successful candidate will have years of exp in recruiting. Applicant should be a self-starter, able to take direction, work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment and work independently. The ideal candidate should h
An executive position under Learning and Development section in Human Resources department. This position required the candidate from manufacturing industry with minimum 1-2 years working experiences in Learning and Development.
We are a homegrown HR consultancy that helps companies manage their workforce by consulting on hiring best practices and recruitment/headhunting services. We are looking for a Business Development Executive or Manager to grow our client base.
* Lead and run recruitment process involving sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal individuals against high-volume hiring plans
* Manage the recruiting pipeline including determining resources status and needs, coordinatin
Job Description :
* Talent Advisor/Recruiter works as a talent consultant to Intel's business groups.
* Provides recruiting expertise to find, attract and hire the talent needed by Intel to support technology and product roadma
Job Description :
At OCBC Bank, we help individuals and businesses across communities achieve their aspirations by providing innovative financial services that meet their needs. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our ef
Posted: a month ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.