Role & Responsibilities: • Participate in all phases of cloud development from requirements definition and design to development, deployment, and maintenance. performance tuning, and monitoring. • Build the front-end of applications through appea
Job Description The Oracle Cloud Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) engineer will support the requirements of the service area, create complex Oracle PLM architecture solutions and apply them to strategic efforts internally or work with technolog
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related fields; Cumulative Grade Point Average > 3.0 or similar grading is a must, PhD will be an added advantage.
* Minimum 5
To analyse, design, develop, test and support banking related applications base on requirement using waterfall or agile method in SDLC
Key Responsibilities *
* Analyse business requirement and perform impact analysis to existing program.
Job Description :
• Perform SIT testing across all IT projects.
• Work with Project Manager, System Analyst, Business Analyst and testing vendor to define and agree on testing strategy, scope and coverage.
• Have strong financial domain knowledge an
Analyst - Analytics & Cognitive - ID
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive,
The Oracle Cloud Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) engineer will support the requirements of the service area, create complex Oracle PLM architecture solutions and apply them to strategic efforts internally or work with technology t
Posted: a month ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.